Lenco Electro-Polished Edge Mount Trim Tab Kit
12-Gauge Blades / 12-Volt Actuators
Trim tabs make the single most important difference in the way your boat rides and performs. They are optional on some boats but should be as standard as power trim and tilt. Lenco trim tabs make your boat ride smoother, drier, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a mega-yacht. Lenco’s ballscrew design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. We also like being oil-free and environmentally conscious.
All the same features of the Edge Mount series with the additon of Electro-Polished blades. Electro-Polish adds a mirror finish and the ultimate corrosion protection. Actuator mounts at the trailing edge of these 12" blades giving them a 3" lower mounting height.
Blades are constructed of Electro-Polished 12 gauge lase cut 304 stainless steel with 1" turned up edges and a 5 degree taper on both sides to the trailing edge & 1/8" diameter hinge pin. Upper and lower high impact corrosion proof mounting brackets with mechanical cable gland seal.
- Fast response electric actuators
- Fully submersible actuators
- Plug and Play waterproof connectors
- Switch Kit sold separately
- 3 Year Warranty
In the Box
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel Electro-Polished blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuators with 6' lead and Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 (116) upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- 2 each of 50014-001 lower mounting brackets
- 1 each of the Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware